Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Day of strange serendipitous events (Pt. 2)

A very strange day. Strange in a good way. I decided to head out to Naggar. Home. Took Sumatra out after a few spins with a peculiar black herb extract. Connected, ethereally, root chakra full power. What a ride. Then I decided to take the pedestrian path to my house in the hills. Took the wrong one, got completely lost in the wilderness, forest everywhere, tall tall trees, that wonderful smell. I wasn't scared, I have heard the bears sometime come down to the valley. Maybe I should get the XY costume out and in working condition, full nature, herbal power. While I was wandering and terribly lost, panting like my heart was going to burst out, woah, and then it happened. I think Guru Vasisht sent someone to help me find my way back home. I bumped into this very bizarre american violinist, someone I met in Benaras in Feb on that first SR-visit. I didn't really connect with her so I wasn't really excited to see her, but she was there to help me find my way back home. Well, how weird? Utterly and totally like Lynchian bizarre, no? Then I sat in my veranda. To enjoy this you really got to earn it and that's what I like about it. You then realise how valuable that space is, in silent oneness with trees, above everything, looking, just looking, standing still. Not thinking. Its good to earn it. Body and soul, totally and completely in union with the motherpower. Electricity, cosmic electro-hyrdrologically brilliant...