Sunday, August 16, 2009

To think that I was all these things...

I constantly went after the latest Paul Smith perfume, the latest Paul Smith trousers with the little multi-coloured stripes sticking out so people could see, the Paul Smith hat, the oh-how-cool-it-is black and white Giorgio Armani watch, the Audi TT with the 19" alloy wheels (17" wasn't good enough), the Prada sunglasses (but it didn't have the red Prada strip so I was disappointed - but instead I coloured my hair red to show people how cool I was), the CK underwear, the Ikea furniture and its funny spellings. I had to get my hands on the new Adidas limited edition shoes with the lovely green laces and the 1971 Mexico emblem.

And now when I look back at all this I laugh. I guess I have grown up. A little. But I am only scratching at the surface. The journey starts here, more or less.