Friday, May 28, 2010

Nutshell

Just read a review of Doshi, probably the best so far. Feels great to read that and remember the times Bijoy and me had going to all those places and just being together observing those wonderful landscapes without perspective. And now I am living that dream slowly, that dream of being with nature, immersed in it. Its all coming together well, slow but really nicely. I have a really good feeling about this move and this house is really like from some fairytale book, appletrees outside my window, apricot trees, fig trees, surrounded on three sides by the mighty pines and in front opening out to the valley, looking from above, and onto the Beas river and onwards to the himalayan panorama. And all those bird sounds all talkiing in that visceral language, so many wonderful different frequencies then finally merging into the frequencies of my tibetan bowl resonating through the wood in the veranda and in the house...
In so many words that's where I'm at. :)