Monday, December 14, 2009

Letters to (from) friends

The Professor Scarfman writes:

Dude, to be honest thyngZ are not so good. I cannot find work at all. My days are as random as anti-structure itself. All those promises to come viziT you in India. I am going through life openly saying I'll do this and I'll do that and it is not happening. It is not a good time for empire.

But I do have a Mac now, so that's useful for communicating wherever I want. Freed from the desktop regime. Remember at your place in Nott Hill when the upstairs bastar* banged on their floor cuz the music was too loud?

Well, our neighbour next is playing this bullshit carribean music at 6am and it makes me fuQQyn* sick. Never have I heard such shi* musiQ. Really. I thought music was about respecting and organising sound carefully, but this reggae-type stuff is just some of the poorest forms of music I ever heard. I thynQ I am culturalist. I cannot and do not accept West Indian music. Instrumentation, formation of rhythms and harmonies. Just really poor sounding indeed. It's worse than kid's chart stuff. It's like being asked to listen to the same song over and over, but someone else has it on repeat just at a time when you wish to rest and dream about imaginary swans and their cubes. It's sickening man. Life is about loving each other, but love is corrupt man, but imbeciles ruin the sophistos who know how to use their mental gifts in bringing joy to others. Not this asshol*. He plays this dreadful mess and it enters my perspective, destroyingwhat was a peaceful state of mind. One of life's most disturbing yet oblongular concepts Prem of Prem. Imagine being forced to watch the most disturbingly poor movie over and over again, watching the pathetic direction, terrible editing etc...This level of torture should be collected in a glass vesicle and sold as evil, cuz it's evil alright!. People don't have to kill or terrorise through destruction as reported by the evil media. Artistic distortion from a disrespectful mind makes me wanna hurl huge chunkZ of vomituous nonsense from my post digested history.

This concept of feeling love for all. I wish I could feel love for all. But all around me there is incompetence man or PREM. Sure, I might be the world's most undiscovered unrecruited circus performer, but I still get angry at human ineptitude. Constantly in my received perception day after day. Focusing on this supposed negative makes me feel so sad for the species Homosapien! Are we not supposed to be skilled, respectful of each other? Capable, intelligent? Yet, cretins exist Prem, whether it's there in your home town or here in mountainous yet villainous Brixton.

Not all is bad, just that a quality of life spans many dimensions of experience, no? Not just the creative and social, but the PEACE dimension!

Peace Premjit R aka DirectoR.

Would love to have a pipe with you man!
nic.K aka nic.K

----

And I, the Deractor, replies:

Ouch to the creaturefoot of civilisation, this wondersoul does not bringeth joy. This rubbersoul brings pain simply cos its made of rubber and not love. Love bringeth love, hate does not dispel hate, only love can. :)

I think you should begin reading some OSHO. He is amazing. A brilliant new journey for me. I am still in Benares, I will be here for a while. Its real and very simple, I do not have running water, there is a bucket outside my room with water and I have to step out and fill my foam bucket with clones of water in order to fulfill the duties of my super son. Frugality at its best. Love it. Very meditative, like thoughtbuckets into the everlasting you of me.

I thought you moved to Swiss-er-land man? Why you back in London? I dont think London can give you any joy, only clones of cheap love found on soulmates and the like. Remember how we used to arrange dates and go on them, wow, those days seem so alien to me, now that I have taken the visceral path of the discovery of self, an awakening of sorts, like fruits, like roses, a blossoming out of time, out of words and messages.

Come to India whenever you can man, I will welcome you with open arms and brotherly love, guaranteed. I am very sorry for having told you earlier about keeping your brighton-esque mentalities aside etc, that was very childish of me. What you are, you are now, the past and the future mean nothing. You are now, you are love, you are all that you can ever be only in this one moment. So, do come and we will live like brothers discovering ourselves in this oneness of life on this new earth.
Love and lots of good wishes to you my brother.

The Deractor.